Marybeth reaches an audience of several million people as she writes and broadcasts in a variety of formats: National Geographic, Yahoo Travel, USA Today, CNN, OnTravelRadio and Smashbrothers.info .
|Ranked #1 on Google Search for “WomenTravel Expert”
||VIDEO INTRODUCTION http://smashbrothers.info/video-introduction-to-marybeth-bond/
| Publications and/or Show Title
- National Geographic Writer, Author. and three travel books.
- Yahoo Travel. “Global Explorer” Correspondent
- CNN – TV – Airport Channel and International News. Iperport online. Travel expert contributor.
- USAToday. com and print newspaper. Contributor to Travel Section, Luxury Getaways, Round-ups of Ten Best Places To Travel
- National Geographic Radio XM and National Public Radio Travel, Regular guest
- OnTravel Radio. Global Correspondent. 25 minute segment. Global Audience in over 100 countries, over 2 million listeners.
- Los Angeles Times.com Contributor
- TravelGirl Magazine, Adventure Editor. 10 years.
- Marin Magazine, Ark Newspaper. Marin, Calif.
- Social Media Two Facebook sites, Twitter, Google+, Linked-in, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr.
- Huffington Post, Contributor
- Oprah Winfrey Show and Oprah Radio, Featured guest
- Marin Magazine. Travel Contributor. Marin ranks among the 20 Most Affluent Counties in the USA.
| Circulation Audience reachDemographics
- Combined network of outlets include print, radio, TV, blog, social media – Over 2 million.
- National Geographic, Yahoo Travel, 1.5 million
- CNN TV Audience Reach Broadcast coverage extends to over 890,000 American hotel rooms. CNN International can be seen by viewers in over 212 countries and territories.
- USA Today, Circulation: 1.82 million
- Los Angeles Times Online: 1.6 million
- OnTravel Radio. Over 100 countries. Over 2 million audience.
- PBS Radio. Travel Show. Audience of 700,000
- Travelgirl Magazine: Circulation USA, 150,000 and online. Available in First Class Delta Crown Lounges, Four Seasons Hotels, Intercontinental Hotels. Audience Reach over 1 million.
From the Explorers Club in New York City to an International Conference in Malaysia, Marybeth has spoken to business groups, sales meetings, and conventions worldwide.
Oprah and I talk about Smashbrothers Travelers.
Click here. Marybeth blogs for National Geographic Traveler’s .
Marybeth was quoted in in Forbes: What’s the right way to treat your host’s business card? “Offer and receive cards with both hands, and always look at it as if you’re studying it carefully,” says author of eight travel books for women and the site Smashbrothers. “Give the business card the respect that you would give your host.” In the Chicago Tribune article : Another savvy traveler and author, warned her daughters, 18 and 21, before they traveled on their own: “Trust your instincts and common sense. If you feel something is off, wrong, strange—get out, move on, flee or scream. Do it quickly.” Marybeth offered travel advice in Cosmopolitan’s : Freaked out that a creepy perv made a nude video of ESPN Anchor Erin Andrews by peeping into her hotel room? You’re not alone. Here, travel safety expert Marybeth Bond explains what you must know before you check in. Marybeth on Men went camping, fishing or golfing with the guys, and teenagers started traveling too, with school and youth groups – while their parents footed the bill. Now women are saying, “‘It’s my turn,'” said Bond.